Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Orange Blue White

Hey Everyone,

Ever since I was a kid and sat in the back of the car as my parents would drive me about I simply loved looking out the window at the trees and the clouds in the sky, I also enjoyed night time when all the street lights were lit; mostly orange though some are white and I could have sworn I saw a green one. A fun little thing I discovered was If you look through the blue sun strip built into the glass at the top and watch the orange street lights through the glass, the moment an orange light would pass through the strip it would turn a shade of white.

I always found it fun and fascinating even though I understood at that age that the sun strip absorbed the orange light and what was left behind combined with the blue of the strip formed the white colour but it's small things like that that kept me thinking and helped me develop my analytical mind for the future. I always enjoy remembering the things that influenced me as a kid; no matter how subtle or what some might consider meaningless.

Thanks for reading,
Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment